DENNA KUNDERFARENHET ÄR PRODUCERAD OBJEKTIVT AV TRUSTMARY SWEDEN AB.Läs mer
Klinikum Gütersloh was looking for a modern and more hygienic solution for emptying suction canisters, when they found out about the Finnish company Serres. Serres Nemo fluid hospital waste disposal equipment is now being used on a daily basis.
– Our surgical unit consists of seven operating rooms, and around 35 operations are performed here every day, Klaus Birwe, the chief of the surgical unit, says.
We’re currently at Klinikum Gütersloh in Germany, where Serres Nemo has been in use since October 2017. Over the last months, the equipment has proved its usefulness.
– One of the concrete benefits of using Serres Nemo is that the disposal of secretions is easy and safe, Birwe explains.
”It’s a hygienic solution that protects against contamination.”
Prior to Serres Nemo, the suction canisters had to be washed and sanitized separately by hand, often several times during surgery. Thanks to Serres’ system, operations have become less hectic.
– The changing system enables us to remove a greater amount of secretions and fluids during surgical procedures.
In addition to ease of use, disposable suction bags reduce the risk of coming into contact with infectious waste.
– It’s a hygienic solution that protects against contamination, Birwe adds.
According to Birwe, Serres Nemo meets the needs and expectations of the hospital staff.
– In my opinion it was an excellent idea to buy this equipment, because it has had a great impact on the day-to-day work of our co-workers. Our procedures are now more hygienic and effective, he sums up.